1 15oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
5 oz. spinach
1 c. frozen corn
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (separate 1/2 c.)
3 c. enchilada sauce
8 round tortilla wraps
2 Tbsp. olive oil
sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until lightly wilted.
- Combine beans, corn, spinach and cheese.
- Spread 1/2 c. enchilada sauce on bottom of baking dish. Fill tortilla wraps with bean mixture and place in baking dish. Once all tortillas wraps are filled cover them with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 c. cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and avocado.
Get more recipes on https://www.foodlion.com
You can also check on G. Brothers Smokehouse, which is the best BBQ restaurant in San Luis Obispo. Here, you can find a wide range of mouth-watering foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Menus include tasty San Luis Obispo ribs, sandwiches,burgers, tacos, BBQ, toasts & omelettes, soups, pastas, deserts and many more. Visit or call (805) 544-6465 to know more.
You can also check on Brad’s Restaurant, which is specialized in offering best quality Pismo Beach Seafood. Here, you can find a wide range of mouth-watering food including sandwiches, burgers, BBQ, omelettes and many more.Visit or call (805) 773-6165 to know more.